Our Mission,Goals and Objectives
We are a national non government organization committed to protecting, respecting and fulfilling the rights of vulnerable children and young people especially the needy girls, through provision of; education and skills development, health, child protection, economic empowerment and psychosocial support in partnership with communities, government and civil society in Uganda.
A world where all people are fully participating in the social, economic and political development of their communities.
"To transform vulnerable and disadvantaged girls into productive,caring and responsible citizens."
CGC's objectives are: -
1. Vulnerable girls and young people in communities targeted by CGC enjoy their right to education
2. Children and young people in communities targeted by CGC who are at risk of abuse, violence, neglect and exploitation live in a peaceful and more protective environment
3. Adolescent girls, boys and young people in communities targeted by CGC enjoy their sexual reproductive health rights
4. Young people and their households in communities targeted by CGC realize increased incomes through engagement in more productive and viable livelihood activities
5. CGC in partnership with targeted communities and like-minded actors generate evidence on key advocacy issues, and to influence concrete and measurable changes in policies, legislation, practices, positions or programmes of duty bearers in the best interests of children.